Welcome to the Renew Total Body Wellness Center
We are glad you are here – we offer two options to serve you:
- Establish or Transfer Care: Establishing care or moving care from your present doctor to Renew – our office will provide your healthcare from here forward. Laci our NP provides Traditional Family Medical Care.
- Consultation: Keep your present primary care doctor. You are just coming for a Functional Medical Evaluation or a specific procedure like a Vasectomy and/or treatment of Health, Hormonal, or Skin related issues. Dr. Rohde provides Functional Medicine Evaluations.
To start your healthcare with Renew, please complete the necessary forms online. The forms are specific for either: 1) Laci, 2) Dr. Rohde, 3) for a Vasectomy, or 4) for our Alma Duo Sexual Enhancement procedure. Please click here: Forms page and then click on the link button for the desired appointment type. Alternatively, you may download the forms, complete them offline, and drop them by the office.
We are committed to make this a convenient, comfortable place for you to obtain your healthcare and cosmetic services. We provide care for most medical conditions and for most ages from infants through older adults in an outpatient, or office only, setting. Our focus on outpatient care allows us to provide timely and personalized care for you in the comfort of our office.
If you have a medical problem that needs attention Please Call 217-864-2700 to schedule an appointment!
We are not a walk in clinic so you will need to schedule an appointment. We will schedule your appointment based on acuity and need and we will work to serve your medical needs in a prompt and timely manner!
- If you have an acute problem – sore throat, ear pain, etc., we will do our best to see you within 24 hours.
- If you have a non-acute problem – annual physical or pap exam, follow-up on diabetes, hypertension, etc., we will schedule you within 14 days.
- Consultations with Dr. Rohde are often scheduled 4 weeks out. We will place more acute needs on our cancellation list to accommodate your situation as we are able. Often this may be a short 2-3 hour window for you to come in for your visit, so please make sure you are able to arrive on short notice if you ask to be placed on the cancellation list.
When you call, our receptionist will ask about the nature of your problem in order to plan enough time for your appointment. In some cases, you may be asked to speak with one of our nursing staff who will determine how we may best help you.
We realize everyone wants to schedule the shortest possible visit, but our unique Functional Medicine approach to healthcare frequently requires more time to adequately evaluate and plan treatment so we will schedule longer appointments for follow-up visits that involve review of testing or for procedures that take extra time for instance.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment to cancel so that we may accommodate another patient’s needs. We do have a set “no show” fee that will be assessed if you fail to keep your appointment. This fee is NOT covered by your insurance and is your personal responsibility that will need to be paid before another appointment is scheduled.